Privacy statement and GDPR
Version: Jan 25, 2019
The website www.freight-cover.com is managed by Victoria Verzekeringen BV, registered with number BE 0745.861.011 in the Belgian Commercial Register, hereinafter referred to as: Victoria Verzekeringen. The contact details of Victoria Verzekeringen can be found at the end of this statement and on the website.
Victoria Verzekeringen highly values protecting the privacy of its customers and visitors, hereinafter referred to as: users. The user information that Victoria Verzekeringen collects and/or processes is handled and secured with the utmost care.
Victoria Verzekeringen will not distribute (personal) data to third parties except:
- When required by law, in support of legal proceedings against Victoria Verzekeringen or the website
- When required to protect and defend Victoria Verzekeringen’s rights and properties
- When required to protect and defend the personal safety of its employees, customers and other relationships
- Victoria Verzekeringen will not keep (personal) data any longer than is strictly necessary for the realization of the objectives for which the data were collected.
At all times, users have the right to inspect, change or delete the (personal) data Victoria Verzekeringen has collected. Victoria Verzekeringen can be contacted for these purposes.
Victoria Verzekeringen will always act according to the applicable laws and regulations, in this case the General Data Protection regulation (GDPR).
Victoria Verzekeringen collects information during user sessions on the website which may include personal data. This data is stored Victoria Verzekeringen’s CRM system. Victoria Verzekeringen collects and processes (personal) data of the following categories:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address and phone number
- Company details
- Other personal data
- E-mails or other messages sent to Victoria Verzekeringen may be stored. Additional (personal) data can be asked from a functional point of view.
Personal data are collected and processed by Victoria Verzekeringen for the following purposes:
- To provide services to users
- For administrative purposes as well as collecting statistics
- To build a customer/ user profile in the CRM system
Victoria Verzekeringen will keep (personal) data as long as required to realize the above mentioned objectives. Afterwards (personal) data can be kept for archival purposes.
Cookies are small text files which are stored on the device that is used to views a website, so that the device in question can be recognized. You can find more information about enabling, disabling or removing cookies in the web browser settings.
Cookies used by Victoria Verzekeringen
The website www.freight-cover.com uses different types of cookies to improve the web browsing experience:
- Functional and technical
Cookies that allow the website www.freight-cover.com to function properly and/or to provide the required services.
- Google Analytics
Cookies by Google to enable the use of Google Analytics, a web analysis service. Please consult Google’s Privacy Statement for more information about these analytical cookies and the data Google possibly acquires.
Use and approval
By using the website www.freight-cover.com, users approve the collection and processing of data in the way and for the purposes described in this statement.
This Privacy Statement has been drawn up with the current use and possibilities of the website www.freight-cover.com in mind. Any modification and/or change of this website can lead to changes in the Privacy Statement. Victoria Verzekeringen recommends consulting the website at all times for an up-to-date Privacy Statement.
In case you have questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact Victoria Verzekeringen:
+32 3 376 46 76